Monday, April 15, 2019

Wild Life

#7, The Boy, is getting his legs under himself!

From my chair.....
zooooomm in.....
look at that poor Crow being poured on!
This is usually about all I see, the Hummerzzz

This is Jane Doe, she survived the winter, but you can still see her ribs.
I actually didn't see them as well until I cropped the picture so you could see the heart on her side...
click to enlarge
This ABC quilt [made from a fabric panel] needed 4 names added, since the family has grown since I made this, 2013. [i think]
I left the pen marks to show the girls that even with all that Grandma knows, she makes mistakes too. Ashley has it back up on the wall at home and is waiting to see if the girls notice the mistakes....haha
It wasn't until I was cropping this picture, that I noticed that even though I wrote "Malory" backwards, I had stitched the letters forwards....except for the Y. 
I stitched it bassakwards.
And this is the second of the 7for7 Grandchildren quilts, sent home and snuggled under already!
Here is the first one. Can't find my copy of the quilt-covered-kid, so you get the 'covered in laundry' version.


No comments:

Post a Comment