Saturday, April 27, 2019

Stuff

Patches still going strong. On the 'wander' patch, I satin stitched all around the edge of the words part/scrap. Like a regular patch you would see on...well anything you put a patch on.
Seems like triangles need to pair up with squares lately. 
Except for this next one...
This one is really basic, for now. I stitched the 2 triangles together, [before I could match them to a square]  wrong sides together, seam allowance to the right side. Maybe that flower needs to become a roof on the square??
Below....came across this in the search for something else. This was started before Ashley had children! [almost 10 years now!]
I cut apart a works I had made while taking one of Jude's classes. There is part of a soda can, a lid to bottle, labels from clothes, an accidental dinosaur that appeared when I was trying out stitches....Oh, and the ribbon I pressed and melted when I was giving it a bit of flattening.
For all the years the deers have been coming heres, 
they haven't ventured into the veggie garden....until now....
This deer is standing in a planter box, the blue thing, nibbling strawberry plants in another box.
Guess we won't have cherries from those blossoms. I will worry about what they are getting onto when and if the time comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment