Monday, October 29, 2018

Quilt Tops, 7 for 7 Grandchildren

This is number 7 of 7....yipee!!!!  
Same quilt, slightly cropped view.  There is a window behind the top. Despite the rainy day, the light still shows through.  
I really like being in this room for sewing!
Now I need to complete all the backs. I have 4 started...I think. 

Max [#7] will still get one of these, because I want them all to have these. I have made other quilts for  some of the girls over the years, here and there, but not all of them. Until now.
However....Max will also get a different quilt as per his daddy's wishes.
With trucks, trains, and automobiles.
I have been working on the pattern, to be paper pieced. That link takes you to the block Marcia designed for me, and I test-stitched, for her! 
{just looked at the date on that one, May 4, 2004!!}
that is so popular right now [2018]
The EPPing link will take you to Pinterest and a whole mess of both methods.

I love designing my own patterns/blocks, when I do use a pattern. Which I am not for these 7 for 7 quilts.  Though they do resemble "I Spy" quilts, because of all the different prints.

Oh, Max's pattern...? You will have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment