Wednesday, October 24, 2018

I Voted!

Since the mail in ballot we get doesn't have the nifty sticker, but does have this strip you remove before mailing, I added my own sticky application. 
A safety pin.
Yesterday was my husbands 55  birthday. His employer gave him this card.
This is something that my husband always does, so this means a lot!

#7 of 7 quilt tops is in the final stages of assembly, and several backs are being fiddled with also. I have been working on the wallies I posted last time, since I want to have them ready if there are fundraiser needs. 

An interesting thing also happened yesterday. My SIL wishes I were making a "real quilt" for Max. One involving a block design, I think is what he wishes. Like Flying Geese, or Nine Patch, that sort of pattern.
Hummmm.


2 comments:

  1. http://quiltingdigest.com/the-guys-will-love-this-quilt-women-too/

    I am in process with this one for a grandson. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb C.E. that is a good choice! I like shirting prints, always have.

    ReplyDelete