Thursday, March 15, 2018

Circles and Girls

click to enlarge
O it feels sooooo good to be stitching with a needle again....
ok, so I haven't actually put the hook down for good. I had saved some crochet "experiments" in case I wanted to add them to some future project. Of course, once I got started adding those, I felt compelled to make more...
Compelled, I tell you.
Lousy lighting, fun editing.
🔻This is actually a different view of the same edits...
I really enjoy couching threads down. 

🔻#5 is a girlie girl. #6 is still finding herself.🔻
🔻Me, as a child of course, and #2, 4 and 5. 
It was pointed out, the family resemblance between the girls, who have different parents. Then #2's other grandmother noticed how much of me is in all 3, here. Probably the shadows making it evident. 
🔻#3 now and then. [Grandpa calls it a 'selfie'] 🔻
Trying dresses for an upcoming wedding on her daddy's side. 
I love how her confidence shines in this picture.






No comments:

Post a Comment