Sunday, March 25, 2018

Stitchy Stitchy

Animal House. ⏫Added a few more bits to this, this week.
⏫More progress on Circles. Even a non-circular shape. ▲
△Found on my camera's memory..gasp...from 2013!!  # 4 and CollegeGirl Steph.
Dimensional crochet on Circles.
⏬A new one. The top one of the picture collage.
Digging through my footstool, looking for something else, I came across a bundle of scraps. I do that, as I go through my bits and bits. Get sidetracked by bits that want to be with other bits. So I bundle up those bits for another day, like this day. Took about 10 minutes to pair up these bits. 
The left bottom stitchy is being grounded to more fabric on the back. It got put to the side by the top pic, and the NEED to work on it, NOW.
The right one got new bits added. It is back on the wall for future stitchy stuff.
I love that I don't have to finish something right away. That it can be put on the wall to be looked at, thought about, un finished. 

There are stitchy things going on with the sewing machine too.  
Spring has sprung for sure,  inside my brain!!


No comments:

Post a Comment