Saturday, February 10, 2018

A Ladder On My Wall

I finally have the ladder on my bedroom wall. This ladder is old. Dan brought it home one day, decades ago. We set it up for the cats to use, to get over the dog fence and into the house. Now it holds...stuff.  I am still working on it.
⬇🔻This is Ken. He is decades old too. I have his other arm, it kept falling off. Ken needed something to wear. I figured he would not mind a pair of crocheted shorts...he is from that era, after all.
So as I was digging the yarn out, I  flashed on a 'new fashion statement', Rompers...for men
So I set to.  
It wasn't until I was working on the 'shoulder straps' that I noticed the 'cup'. 
It's ok to snort when you laugh...I did!
click to enlarge....snort
It disappears when I put the rompers on Ken. 
Did I mention I do have his other arm???

ꜜ⤵⤹➘⏬I am also creating an elephant...made all in one piece, starting at the trunk. And yes I probably should have stitched up the legs differently, but I can't change it now, it's a lot further along than you see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment