So, back to MoonPath and adding threads.
It wasn't until I saw this shot that I noticed the straight line in the moon...it looks like a needle resting there. I will have to do something over that or I will forever see it, it's TOO straight! The stitches up in the sky area are done with a wool DMC thread.
I didn't care for the look of the blue around the dolphin, I wanted to blend it in with the background blue, so I used some hand-dyed perle cotton size 5 as the 'blender'.
I used it on both dolphins. And I am now working on the lower water area, pix another day.
Now this is what else I have started....a squirrel....
embroidery class project.