Recently arlee showed us how to square up our cloths in the FrankenStitch class.
I ended up with a few ridges....this one, above, should be interesting to work on the lacy area.
I finished the bridge over this area, but I think it looks more like a ladder.
come on over!
The whole thing so far....
...I twisted the snaky tie thing, tucked it under the tie-dye silk, and created a mole eye under it. The pins kinda show where it's hiding under there. This may not be done, but that snaky tie thing is finally tamed!! It kept getting caught on anything it could...I even ended up stitching it to the back and had to rescue it.