Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Home For The Summer

Steph is home from college!  Be nice to have her home for awhile.

Our Miss Rhiley was trying to get this sweatshirt on and she was so cute with it this way, I wanted a picture....but you know how 2 year olds are, don't-hold-still-while-posing-for-Gup.  I was surprised she took direction when I asked her to turn around, etc.

This is the current state of the tree.  After crunching the greens, I thought it might look to busy, so I stopped doing that.  But...in the picture it doesn't look as busy....hummm

and of course a close up.  the buttons are just safety pinned on for now.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you captured that photo sequence of Riley with the sweatshirt...and I think one of my favorite parts of the tree is the dotted background batik.

    ReplyDelete