Wednesday, January 20, 2010

a Whiff of Spring

While out walking the dogs, I noticed a scent in the air.....
one I have never smelled before....a scent of Spring to come. I have smelled autumn on the air waves, but never any other season, until now. And though we may get rain, snow, and cold temps, Spring is in the air!!!
This picture is one of Rob Gonsalves'. Funny I would pick this one, as I got the calendar of his work, for Steph. and if you can't see the picture, go to this web site for more info!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful picture. I have a hard time thinking of Spring for some reason, but perhaps if I could take in the scent I would be inspired to believe it is getting close. It seems Fall and Winter have hardly been here and I am clinging to the coziness of them.

    ReplyDelete