Saturday, May 02, 2009

Notions of F.I.S.H.

F.I.S.H.= Fondling. Inhaling. Stroking. Handling. Fabric, new fabric, again. 
Steph wanted snaps for a teeny jacket-shrug-looking thing she made. Aren't these H.U.G.E.????
Backing for a quilt....shhh....this fabric is a secret.
Notions!  And finally a locker hook so I can maybe do some hooking.
The fabric out on the table.
The travel bit is for lots of ideas, not just sewing.  The frog, blue stripe, and green print are for backings.  Maybe.
And this is how it arrived in the mail....inside the mailing box. Wrapped in tissue paper, bound with 'ribbon' and re purposed map for a tag!  Genius. The button and other tag are from another package containing an emery pincushion.  I have needed one for ages.

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you are ready to begin some fun projects. I hope you post the results. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete