Sunday, May 24, 2009

First, Curls, Second, GROSS

Ben gave Megan her first real haircut today.  
[I will take a picture of the dried curls tomorrow.]
She got bangs!  I hope her curls came back....
This is a Rat. Dead. 
This was here to great me when we came home from the hospital today.[Mom is better, but the same, make sense?]  Stephanie totally walked past it, did not see it at all.  We do not know if cat or dog brought it home. The cement circle is about 18", and no I wasn't going to put my hand or foot near it for size....Gross!
Stopped at the thrift store.  Scarves.  I will get better pix in the daylight.
A dress form.  It still has the Target tag on it, a valentine do-dad.  Dumb, huh?  But....Steph has a male friend who loves to sew and will enjoy the joke in this as a graduation gift.
Crappy pic.  The sky fabric around the log cabin is really pale.  
But, progress so far.
The rough stuff is a yarn, couched for a pathway. 

2 comments:

  1. Nice - cute - ick - fun - lovely block. Well that about covers it LOL Glad you didn't put your hand by the rat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much going on in your life these days. I hope your mom is getting along alright. Those are stressful times, and I remember going through this with my mother, the roles being reversed.
    Your log cabin looks great! I really like all the texture and the path. Must be fun to create.

    By the way, I spent some time looking at the ginger cats as well as Jackie's art. I love all of her blogs, and especially the cats. Thanks for sharing such great blogs!

    ReplyDelete