Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I am STILL sick

Now I sleep all day because I am up all night.  My coughing disturbs Dan to much at night, so....I finally felt like doing some crocheting last night, so that is good.  Need to take progress pix of the rug, and the new scarf I started. And I need to make a list of all the things I have on my wish list at the moment, even though it's not really a list yet....

Oh. A cute baby note.  Kacie says the baby, Lily, is trying to laugh and gets very mad because she can't quite get it.  She's 4 months old now?  Yup, as of today actually.

2 comments:

  1. Hope your cough goes away soon - it might have just come over here - I have been coughing all day at work and feel like someone has been hitting me in the chest - ick. Hope I can sleep. I use Loquat Leaf Jelly - a syrup for coughs that I buy at the Asian market - you mix it with hot water - doesn't taste half bad and really helps calm the coughing. (Didn't have any to take at work)

    ReplyDelete