Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The Fair

Around here, the state fair is called The Fair, in caps. It's a really big deal with all the goodies a fair has to offer, and then some. Ashley is there today & the weather is perfect for it [sun is out] . The RocketScientist is at school. The Pizza Dude is at work. Just me and the dogs and cats....yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

We have Ben and Kacies Golden Retriever, Jack, while they are out of town, with my camera. This dog is big. He is young. He chews everything. He chewed up one Frisbee and won't get the other one off the lawn. So I am trying to throw a flat basketball for him to retrieve. Flat basketballs don't go far and it's no fun trying to catch it, I know because he told me so. I was just getting good at throwing the Frisbee too.

This is a googled image of the breed because I don't have my camera!!

1 comment:

  1. I love State Fair time in AZ! It's always around Halloween and goes for 3 weekends and 2 weeks. Great talent, huge midway, lots of sinful food treats, the biggest pumpkins ever, and all the sales of all the junk you can imagine . . . plus some quilts, jams, photographs, breads, funny looking chickens, enormous cows, noisy goats. Just an all-around good time!

    ReplyDelete