Friday, August 24, 2007

2 Story Dog Bed

Little did we know when we bought this chair, how convenient the dogs would find it. [notice it's covered with a gray sheet!]I want to make a Megan applique that includes her ringlet. She has this one ringlet of hair hanging down below all the other curls, that I need to take a picture of. Anyway, I want to have the curl be 3-D, so I broke out the crochet hooks and various threads [and 1 yarn to experiment with] The 'final ringlet' is a tan DMC Perle cotton which I plan to brush paint onto to make it more blond...at least that is the plan. I do have more thread if I screw it up. The pic below is to show how the camera focused on what it wanted to...the green green grass.

2 comments:

  1. That photo with your caption on the dogs is hilarious. Even my DH laughed. My camera will do that, too, if I forget to change some setting or other - I forget a lot. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thanky Miz Susan. Page, the white dog, likes it up there also because she is short and she can see better from the higher look-out.

    ReplyDelete