Monday, August 27, 2007

Hot Diggy Dog

as the Meg-a-roo would say when running, skipping, jumping, laughing.
These are paper pieced. They are GG and Megan, this GG as she is on the inside, not necessarily on the outside. I need to add glasses to mine and curls to Megs. The patterns are designed by Christine Thresh and can be purchased thru her blog. Yes, I know, Megs pants are pulled way up high....But isn't my shirt cool? I had a thin strip of the fabric, that Anna had given me, and I really wanted to use it, so I stitched a seam in it and made it look like a blouse. We are both bare feet-ed, as we usually are here at my house.

1 comment:

  1. Our blog pictures are the same today. What a surprise. Your little people are just adorable.
    I didn't think Megan's pants were up high, I thought she had a blouse with a light pink top and a darker pink midriff. I thought it was a very nice design. Any little girl would love to have a blouse like that.
    Thank you for testing the pattern, Vicky.

    ReplyDelete