This is the orange block I made into a Quilt-let, or Quiltie, as I named it. I used perle cotton thread for the quilting. I think the border needs some too, I just haven't figured out what yet.
And my sewing corner is set up, for now. Who knows what evolution it will go thru, but this is the beginning. I had to put my Fat Q. buckets on their sides so I could see the color. In their past life they were on shelves that went up from the machine. If you enlarge the picture, you might be able to see the fun things on the bb. The daffy Steph embroidered, the Cat Ashley drew when she was a tot, the 'map' for my Cherry Blossom blocks for a group quilt. My machine sits on a childs card table....I finally have the machine where I look down on it!