Friday, January 05, 2007

On the 11th & 12th Day of Christmas

My true love gave to me
Numbers 1 & 2 in our new address,
11 staples to staple,
a 10 second huggg,
9 paint-stirring sticks,
8 feet of throw rug,
7 roller shades,
6 new light bulbs,
5 H.D. purchasessssss,
4 colors of paint,
3 bedrooms,
2 full-ll baths,
And a wheelbarrow stuck-in-ma-car nic-e-leeee
.
And that, folks, is all she wrote...for that.
Got the new washer and dishwasher today, forgot to take the camera over. The delivery guys were supposed to be there between 1:30 and 5:30, but they called at like...12:15 and said they'd be there in 10 minutes so i had to scramble outta here and go there.
Darn them for being early!
And around all that my computer caught a virus. I gave it 2 aspirin and told it to call me in the morning....hey, it's 2:23 a.m. here, that's morning!
Actually, patient Ashley nursed it back to health.
But the aspirin probably didn't hurt...

3 comments:

  1. Sorry you forgot your camera. I'm DYING to see your newly painted rooms with all your new goodies! Viruses? Blech. Alexis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your 12 Days of Christmas are very creative. What brand of aspirin do you recommend? Did you take it or did the computer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. >>Granny Fran said=

    What brand of aspirin do you recommend? Did you take it or did the computer? >>

    I gave the computer the brand called "kick in the butt", ava everywhere!!

    Seriously tho, we have Norton Anti Virus and my DD was finally able to get it to suck up the virus [or whatever it needed to do to it]. I had just renewed the program and figured the company gave it to me as a booby prise.

    ReplyDelete