Sunday, May 19, 2019

Foot Prints In Mud Etc.


Goose, Hummingbird nest, deer print [here], Robin's
egg [here], Ashley's food color test.
Dan tools!  He likes wheels too. He added them to the sander, he just got, free. Table he made for it got the wheels from our old BBQ. Table saw was free too. He is happy!
And below, the 3rd of the 7for7Grandchildren Quilts. So far I love them all!
front and back
Patches 
unfinished
Click to enlarge this one, above...Look at the original threads still holding it 
 together!  I tore from either end, leaving the center.  This is now part of the one below, Wind Chimes. I want to hang it high, inside. I completed this on the 17th, which would have been, or still is, mom's birthday. Pieces of this were taken off the 'magic cloth' I made long ago.
click to enlarge
The Green Thing is now stitched up. Quite a bit of FrankenStitch, listed on side bar, was added to this one. FS was a class taken from Arlee Barr, using embroidery to really have fun. And different from the Sumptuous Embroidery class, I believe it was called.  I think I want to add more of both to more patches.
Red, Blue With White, below, 
is done also, though not made up into a wallie yet.



1 comment:

  1. Love very much the click to enlarge...also the tools, oh, the tools

    ReplyDelete