Tuesday, February 05, 2019

Looks Like PB

I made peanut butter looking goop...sludge...stuff. 
Glue and acrylic paint, for color, mixed together.
Add cornstarch, stir, add more, stir....until you get the thickness you want.
This is the 'fire pit' for the 'camp' I mentioned last post. It's a PB jar lid, I just realized.  There is a hole in the middle of it for the battery tea light, for the 'firelight'. {{So we can get to the tiny switch the lights have...but looking at this, I might not have needed the hole. Something to ponder further about.}}  I glued the rocks around the outside edge of the lid, with the E6000. 
I was thinking the goop mix would sag? slump? more than it has. But it started drying rather quickly.   I had fun playing with it!  
We shall see if it works, past this point, but it was at least 30 minutes between finishing and photographing. [Daughter wanted a picture of it]

No comments:

Post a Comment