Friday, September 07, 2018

Humor, First Days, Wallies and More

My daughter sends me pix all the time, so I get to live through her days....
# 5
     Like when you spend the day with your youngest, and can't resist trying on                                              new things.....bahahahaha
# 3 and # 4
And when your older two start school, this week...
# 1 and # 2
And your  [even older] nieces do too....
#7
And your FIRST nephew has his first day-ish, of everything new!!

My days....Embroidery....
And Wallies for the two wonderfully generous women who sent me fabric for more squares for the 7 for 7 Quilts!
Both of these were in progress, as I tend to start a new one when the moment is right.  So I finished and signed them, took lousy pix, and sent them on their way. 
Both have lots of shiny bits, like beads, sequins, earring parts, and..I guess that's it. I will ask the recipients to take better pix of them, so I can zoom in a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment