Thursday, August 02, 2018

First of the 7 For 7 Grandchildren & Women's March

For #2 above, for #1 below.
I am hoping to make each one slightly different with the bands [called sashing] of color. 
All the girls got to pick the squares and the sashing colors. 
It's to actually help make the tops big enough to fit a flat twin sheet.
I will use the sheet for the backing, but assemble these like duvet covers, and not actually quilts.
Dan found this rock. It had split. 
I wondered if the dark spot is dino droppings? 
I am still working on the "Women's March."
Above, I am trying to depict buildings...I need to work on that space, but other areas are coming along nicely.
I wanted to back it with a sheer in pink. I had a white curtain panel part, so I dyed it with a tad bit of red RIT. Perfect. 
Back side. Click to enlarge.
Transparency. 


.

No comments:

Post a Comment