Monday, August 27, 2018

Fabric From Friends

Once Upon A recent Time,  I used a lot of Fabric.
For quilts, For Children.
I made a Great Dent, In that Stash Of Mine.
Snort....It has now been Filled, or MORE.  
By Two Lovely Ladies I have known for quite some Time.
Can you read that?  Eleven Pounds!!! And this was box 2, box 1 was probably heavier.  Deb is a BirdPerson. Very involved with banding and all it entails.
Of course the top layer is of 2 bird prints and a note , birdy of course.
enlarge to really see the prints
Now I know for sure where that Sun came from, the one I made a brooch with.
Even that monkey strip, and a green one in the next to last pic, will be used for an idea for GC #5, for her 100 days of Kinder.
This?  This is minky type. Soft. Enough for a throw!
There are 2 'starts' of quilts too, so I can get a Fundraiser quilt put together rather fast!  See that tan in the right corner above....that is one of those prints I LOVE. And the trees next to it.....eeeeee.....as Grace would say.
For Max, the unborn grandSON, I was looking for a few prints that weren't so pink.
That is 4 boxes I have received, though this is the only box I thought remembered to take pix of.

No comments:

Post a Comment