Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Where I Create

I almost forgot....#7 has hair!!!  It was visible in the ultrasound.  Less than a month to go before we get to meet Max!
1. My side of the living room. 
2. The dining room.
2. More dining room.
3. The sewing room.

1. [A] Sofa holds various components of my creating...besides holding things that should be on the table tops, but aren't because we are re-finishing those tops.
1. [B]The foot stool also holds fabric-y things.  The basket is so I can go outside to stitch, so it has it's own pincushion/scissors/threads/needles/binoculars [for bird watching]
1. [C]  There are 3 tables on either side of my chair. They hold lots of useful items. Same as the basket....except for the binoc's.

2. [A] Dining table is holding up the 7 for 7 components. {7 Quilts for 7 Grandchildren, WIPS} 
2. [B] The stack of drawers is for another table unit we just had given to us, the rest of it is in re-finish land.
2. [C] Behind the drawers, the chair  and table we added this spring to the south facing window.  There are useful things over there too, other than binoc's.

3. The sewing room. Was once a bedroom, that is why there is an iceberg painted on the wall. 
There are things in that closet, but most of my fabrics are behind the chair in plastic drawers/tubs.

I actually made a big dent in the stash, cutting squares for the 7 for 7.
I even have one/seventh of the tops made!

5 comments:

  1. I love the idea of portable quilting to facilitate bird watching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky, Do you have a map on the one wall?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, EEEEEEEEEeeeeeeee! You are getting a BOY!!!!!! Am so happy for your family!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your checkered chair ;)

    And so admire your 7 for 7 ... with congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love seeing where folks create...so different from the published polished magazines on the subject! I love how we all have creativity everywhere in the house!

    ReplyDelete