Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Daily Patch #'s 9-12

Am finding much pleasure in this daily stitch routine.
Also finding that I need to keep track of it more visually. That is why the X marks the patch. With the first few, I put the wording by/over/around the patch.
And I am only up to 13!  Had to break out a calendar. 
Patch 11 is not actually stitched to the yellow-ish piece below it. That is just for contrast. It's the oddest piece in the whole stack, so I am including it in other days too.

In another basket is this WIP. Embroidery. To introduce color NAMES to my grandgirls. I researched crayon web sites, including one for collectors! That one was fun to browse through.  I thought about Pantone for names, but decided to stay with crayon names, since the girls are still all under 11...for now.
Pantone's color for 2017 is "Greenery". I have no G's among the G's, except for being Grand, that they are. For now.  Perhaps the 6th grand will have a G name??


No comments:

Post a Comment