Saturday, January 31, 2015

More Crochet

I found this scarf pattern....on Ravelry.    I bought a couple of different yarns for the pattern that didn't quite work.  They weren't giving me the striped look which is what caught my eye in the first place.  Then I found this skein on Etsy, at Quaere . It was the last one she had in this colorway, which I forgot to take a pic of.  But here it is all balled up, and on the go.  It's a Merino and Tencel mix and soft as butter!  Yummmmmm.
The pattern name is..Multicolor Scarf “Fantasy” With Flower Tutorial


I would have gone with the King Cole yarn the designer used, but I knew I would pick the same colorway she used, and I wanted to make it a bit more 'mine'.
Lyubava Crochet is the designer, she has an Etsy store too.



No comments:

Post a Comment