Sunday, April 21, 2013

Stitching Leads to Nesting

One day I was  able to sit in the sun and add more mountain texture.
It looks so different in this picture, I see so much more!

I found this panel online, and an idea was started.  I am quilting it...simply for now.  More plans for later.  I plan to take this to the hospital for working on between contractions.  Not my labor, but my daughters.  The doctor doesn't want this baby born in the ER at light speed like Baby #2 was.  Now that I think about it, maybe that's why Avery could put on her socks at age 1 and is potty training at 1.5.   

1 comment:

  1. I am so looking forward to days warm enough to sit and stitch in the sun!! That is looking so good, loads of work going on in your piece! Is the panel your working on for the baby on the way? It is such a happy looking quilt. A good idea for something to do IF the labor goes long.

    ReplyDelete