Thursday, May 03, 2012

More Views Of ViewPath

 So there is rain-light now.  So I just took pix.

 I added poppy colors to the stitching, not that you can really tell, but the texture is very visible!
From the back, you can see the texture and stitches.

You can sort of see the circles I am starting for the brown areas.....patio? decking? pine needles over dirt?  
If you close your eyes you can smell the pine duff and hear the blue jays....

Today is a major event day. My brother is having yet another major surgery done on his heart.  His aortic valve is not a happy camper and has caused all sorts of fraught this week.  He is 900 miles away at the Uof A teaching hospital, supposed to be one of the best in the world.  I would do him no good being there, better I have my panic moments here at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment