Saturday, October 10, 2009

Yipee College Girl is Home

For the weekend! I haven't taken a picture yet to show any difference, if any yet, in grown-up-ness, but I have gotten 2 ginormous hugs! Ashley was standing next to us and in the middle of hug heaven, she said, "hey I want a turn, I haven't gotten my hug yet". My immediate response? I clung even tighter as I said, "You mean I am getting first-hug?"

Why the big deal about hugs? Because somewhere back in the last couple of weeks, Stephanie texts Ashley, "I miss hugs". Wish Granted!

On top of it all, Stephanie will be having a birthday tomorrow, her 19th!

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to the birthday girls - and happy first weekend home - those visits are so much fun - along with hugs hugs hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your Stephanie, and may you get many hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a sweet story and tells what a great and warm mom you have been. We all need hugs, even more now in this world we live in.

    ReplyDelete