Thursday, October 15, 2009

Blog Action Day

So this years Blog Action Day is all about Climate Change. Personally I probably don't do much to help other than use CFL light bulbs and recycle everything I can. The oxy machine for my mom puts out a lot of heat, so I move it around the take advantage it ! I drink a lot of water, and the 'dregs' of it get dumped into plants...dog water dish....pitcher for watering elsewhere. We don't water the lawn in back over the septic, it does just fine on it's own. I also air dry clothes when I can.
If solar panels were more affordable, we would get those in a minute! Our roof is a perfect place for them even though we are here in the NW.

I am hoping to get more LED lights, also.

When we need a new hot water heater I want to get the instant kind. { I don't think its a good idea to just junk the working one now.}


No comments:

Post a Comment