Wednesday, July 01, 2009

We All Passed The Test

This is a test of the local emergency....no not that test. You may pick up your pencil.....no, not that one either. Testing, testing, 1-2-3......well, that is closer....

I went to the nursing home and picked up my mom to bring home for a test run on how we all do. We did great! No problem getting into the car [whew] The house is fine [no throw rugs to trip over.] The steps up to the door are fine, mom has been working in PT on those [doesn't need a wheelchair!!!!] The bathroom is fine, we just need a couple of easy to get things for that.

So off to do some needlework!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on passing the test - sounds like you got an A.

    Happy stitching - I think tomorrow I might get to stitch a little - maybe on the Grandmother's Flower Garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo the GFG would be perfect to work on!! There are some things I wouldn't mind doing all by hand and that's one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you all do fine after passing the test.
    Happy stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christine....mom was actually a little bored....Ok, so this is home, can I have my nap please???

    ReplyDelete