Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Great Idea, Dorothy!

Dorothy left a comment that I thought should be shared here because it's a great idea!!!!

I saw a tutorial once about attaching things to fabric. You need strong thread (floss?), a small 4 hole button and superglue. Thread the button crosswise, leaving 4 long tails - one from each hole. Keeping the tails free, superglue the button to the backside of the "thing" then pull the tails through your fabric and secure with knots.

I think this is a fantastic idea! I have to remember this one for sure! I also need to update my glue drawer, and get some of the other choices there are for different surfaces. Super glue has not been a real winner around here, maybe we don't hold our tongues right....I know I can find a button or 2 to use, even if I have to 'borrow' one from a shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment