Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Right Brain, Left Brain

Last night Stephanie and I were trying to find these pictures she drew in elementary school. She had the same teacher, Mr. Smith, in 4th and 6th grade.  He had the kids draw this picture both years.  Would you have looked at these 2 pix and guessed they were by the same child?  
The child happy in my right brain world.... 
Got Math, and left me for her Left Brain World. 
I wonder how it would look if I had her do one now?  

Ok, this has now been blogged so we can't lose the damn thing again!!!!!  Have I got the original pictures?  Sure.  Do I know where?  Absolutely Not!
Steph is putting together her "portfolio" for a presentation on Thursday. The seniors, high school, have to 'pass' this test in order to graduate. YIKES!


No comments:

Post a Comment