Google+ Followers

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Fly Dragon, Fly

This little dragon broke away from it's parent to fly free on it's own.  So ends the Saga Of YamDragon.

Seriously, the sprouting yam/sweet spud is losing it's appeal.  It's beginning to look like Vicky had something to do with it's livelihood.

I have been working on several projects, but no good photo ops for any of them at the moment.  The crochet pattern I was trying I kept messing up on, so I am re-winging that. I re-started another StoryBook quilt and making progress on that......I'll find the pix and post more on that. My Hoffman Challenge challenge is underneath the StoryBook quilt-workings, at the moment.  

Stephanie has been home with yet another aliment, including a white spot on her tonsil.  Megan had a tonsil moment,too, this last weekend.  She wasn't sick, she was just housing a golf ball in her throat. 

for good news~  Danny got to feel the baby move!! Ashley {and I} have been waiting for this, wanting so much for him to feel his daughter kicking.

And....the Sun has been shining for a few days now....and the days have been nice and LONGGGGGGGGGGG.  This is when I wake up smell the sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment