Sunday, December 07, 2008

Advent ~ Day 7

Simple.  Find rocks in the yard. Glue together with some strong bondo-mondo glue and ta da!  You don't have to over do for the holidays. 

Dan got out the christmas decor.  Steph, mom and I put up one of mom's wreaths. {pix tomorrow}  This wreath has to be indoors, so that's where it is. And that is where the decorating stopped.  For today.  We have the grandgirlies for tonight. 

Sorry this is so late today.  It was supposed to be posted at midnight....

1 comment:

  1. Holy Moly - I want those. I'm going to start looking for some rocks - not hard to find on the beaches around here - and figure out what kind of glue will hold them - those are the neatest things I've seen in a long time. I guess you glue the candle holder on the top? Maybe a pretty glass holder, maybe in the shape of a star for holding a votive would be super neat. I love natural things!!!

    ReplyDelete