Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Milestones

Wow, this last month has been full of milestones for my family, not to mention the rest of the country....O Yes We Can!!!!!!!!!!!!
My youngest turned 18 {milestone 1} in Oct. so she got to vote for the first time {milestone 2} yesterday.  She was so excited to get the chance to vote for change! O Yes We Can {milestone 3}

Our middle daughter turned 21 a few days ago {milestone 4} and was excited about voting too!  She called us last night to make sure we were watching the news, O Yes We Were!

Our oldest  finished schooling for his new job. And our unofficial-son-in-law finished the Caregiver class he was taking, so both guys are starting new adventures, O Yes You Can! {milestones 5 & 6}

I am still working on the crocheted rug....remember that huge football of frogged yarn?  That has been greatly reduced in size, in fact I am almost back to the place I was before pulling it all out.  This time it lies flat, whew!

1 comment: