Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Color Class

I am taking an online class from Judy Coates Perez, on Color Theory. I know about color, I love color, but I don't know the little ins and outs of color. I also want to make more of this aqua/turquoise-y color. I love this color.
I needed more ideas for my embroidery thing. So I Googled beachy things. I drew some pictures. My kelp looks like a carrot with straighted 'leaves'.....my horseshoe crab looks like a dust pan. Hopefully I can do better with the needle than I did with the pen.
Found this WIP. Need to get Steph to finish it....something to do while she wants for her departure date.
I kept this page in my sketch pad. I did this while on drugs...pain drugs...after hernia surgery a few years ago.
The yellow words were cut off....it should read "9:30 Miller Time".....I got the journal to do while I was pain ridden....er, recovering from the surgery. I really like the idea
of journaling, but am not 'good' at it.

2 comments:

  1. I've been reading your blog, and now come to find out, you are in the color theory class too. :o) "small world".

    ReplyDelete
  2. So how is your color going???

    This small world of ours always amazes me!

    ReplyDelete