Thursday, May 15, 2008

weather or knot

the weather service is predicting some unusual weather for this area.....hot hot hot.......UNSEASONABLY HOT WEATHER WILL AFFECT WESTERN WASHINGTON TODAY THROUGH SATURDAY...bring your umbrella anyway.I tried to include this is yesterdays post, but ya know...This is our ladder-towel-rack in it's raw form, beta testing, work out the kinks, etc. Oh look...a cat

That weird blot on the wall is yet another color test for the second green for the walls, I have been mixing paint to get a lighter color, more yellow....I am going with this one.

got a call from Ben before 5 pm yesterday, at that hour it can't be a bad thing, right?
"mom, I'm at the hospital.....think I broke my ankle" "oh dear, how?" [my kids aren't accident prone] "jumped off...mumble......mumble.....and landed wrong." Turns out he sprained it, badly, but it's not broken. Interesting....I did the same sort of thing to my ankle in the long ago. Like mother like son, I guess.

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to the finished room.
    A sprain isn't as bad as a break. It does hurt though.

    ReplyDelete