This is a piece of fabric a friend picked out to go with the leopard, sight unseen. Amazing, huh? The dino applique patches will go to said friend if she wants them.
I need to put this list where I can see it....All WIPS....
1. Paint Ashley's room for my mom [she moves in in June]
1.1. have primer
1.2. have room almost empty
1.3. Get the paint to go over the primer, not sure what colors, maybe creamy yellow and a blue.
3. Find a place for....more things than I care to write down.
4. Finish painting our bathroom.
4.1. Need more yellow to add to the green, the original paint is too dark for me. Ben has yellow I can use, and a can of white, so I think I am covered there. STILL working on this 5-10-08
5. Vac the floors. Snort.
On the creative side of the coin....
1. Start wallie for my grand-nephew, C. Decided to use story ideas that S & L would read to him. [brother and SIL] This is going to be like the Storybook wallie.
2. Start embroidery trout.
2.1. Have thread.
2.2. Have design.
2.3. Have fabric picked out.
5. Finish up other rug idea. Still a WIP Needs more fabric to make larger
5.2. Crocheted the strips into a 'braid' looking length of fuzziness.
5.3. Am stitching the braid into an oval, by hand, more no brainer work.
6. Work on coffee wallie, that is currently a WIP.