Saturday, April 05, 2008

Offical Showing Of March "Quilt Every Day" Challenge

Nutcracker wallie for my MIL. Blurry, but great shot of machine quilting. Had the blocks, just needed to assemble and quilt. Not finished yet.
Pine Lake finished and on the wall!
The stringer of fish to go with Pine Lake.
A WIP wallie, started in March. More later ....like after I give it away....Oh look...a fish. Another WIP started in March. [my drawing skills, no less]
Threads to go with the fish.

Story book wallie, one of them. The train, tracks and mt.s for Polar Express. This is still a WIP, and a fun one at that! I am making a second one for my brothers grandson, but decided to go with books they would read to him. [but unchosen as of this minute] This one is from 5 books chosen by Dorothy for a Nesting Robin, online at delphi quilting forum.

4 comments:

  1. You've been so busy. Quite a productive month. Good work. It was great to see all you have accomplished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you got a lot done in March. I love your Pine Lake and stringer of fish. And your own fish - I'll be interested to see the progress on that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ladies the challenge was just what I needed! Got my juices flowing and made me happy! I am still happily working on the WIPS started in March, and trying hard not to start any others, YIKES

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally awesome! You got alot done!

    ReplyDelete