Monday, April 21, 2008

Tagged....ME???

I have been tagged....me.....this should be interesting....

1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

Not sure I can find 7 willing people to tag, but at least I can give this a try.

1. I never change the calendar until the first of the month has arrived.

2. I don't want anyone to use my box of crayons, they are to stay virgins.

3. When we go sofa shopping, I look for bright, zingy colors. Can't find them, end up with dark tan. yawn.

4. I would love to live in a warehouse.

5. Better still, I would love to live in an airplane, a 747 or so, parked in the desert.

6. I can just look at a plant and it darn near dies.

7. I would like to redo my 32nd year. Only do it right this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment