Monday, August 06, 2007

Comments

Edit to add a hint for Christine[the first one]: the hidden header in hidden in the cats fur.
I love getting comments and love to answer them....when I can remember what people said....have I ever mentioned that I am easily sidetracked??

Christine, your header looks great, and no split ears!
Judy, maybe I should leave the small font for ghit and siggles!
Christine, the other one, Yah! you found the font.

As for the Sierra's. Yes there is that smell....the pine trees mostly.Maybe the smell of the rocks? I have encountered it elsewhere and it always takes me back to the Sierras. We have pine trees here, but the needles are shorter, so they don't exude as much pine needley scent, or at least that's how I see it.
I will add pictures when the computer will let me...grrr....

1 comment: