Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The Bridge

I needed to take my sewing machine in for a tune-up, so Ashley drove us girls to Tacoma. This is the second day the bridge was open, so I had to take pix, of course!!!! Pic #1= Toll Booth Pic #2= receipt
pic #3= close up of receipt, look, we were # 5075....was that the number for all the toll booths, or just that one?
pic #4= coming out of the toll booth.
pic #5= on the New Bridge. Each bridge carries the traffic in a single direction. I think this is considered the East direction, but to me it's South to Tacoma.
yes that is me pointing...not at anything....just to have me in the picture.
pic # 6= Megan sleeping her way across the bridge. As far as I know, this is her first trip on the new bridge.


pic # 7= Almost across and into Tacoma. You can see the older bridge tower on the left.pic # 8= whew....almost off the bridge.pic # 9= on Hi way 16, Cheney Stadium, Baseball, the Rainer's. This was taken on the way back home.
pic # 10= going back home to the Kitsap Peninsula. The new bridge is on the left side.As for the sewing machine, it has to 'go out' for the servicing and won't be back until NEXT WEEK......I called Ben right away and told him to bring me my old one before he picked up his daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment