Thursday, November 16, 2006

The Sun

I am sitting here squinting in the sun! The SUN I tell you, the sun! Whats the big deal? Well I am in the Pacific NorthWET....and it has lived up to it's name big time lately. Rivers are flooding, streets are ponding [it is a word, the weather channel used it, so it must be true], the wind has blown in many areas, and on and on.

But right now the sky is clear and the sun is shining on me and the cat, and whomever else is looking.

I have finished 2 quilts, but need to take pix, so more on that later.....when I get Ashley to help with the camera.

Nothing happening in the moving area of our lives. Mike the Mover gets back from vacation tommrow, we hope, and then maybe we will know more. [mike moves houses, which is what we need done.]

No comments:

Post a Comment