Monday, December 16, 2019

December....Gah

Back in November. When the deer are facing away, 
I noticed they resemble Lamas.  Can you tell how thick their coats are? 
Our youngest daughter collects snowmen, because I give them to her. I make many of them. This year they out grew the hoop-mobile version for hanging, and grew up to the tree shaped one.   In the middle of the 'pic-collage', the 'tree' I made for our cards this year. And last, the tree we have this year. Made by our granddaughters in their Girl Scout Troops!  
Max, #7, and his card from us....he is about 1.4 months old now. He fed the envelope to the dog, then took it back and ate it himself. Developing just fine!  😜
With Auntie Ashley's tree and his festive shirt [pj's?] 
He likes to un-decorate.  Yup, doing fine, that boy. 
the tree.
But he is not alone...his cousin, Griffyn, #6, is collecting candy canes! 
She is 2.9 months. Her development is right on to.
Change of subject.  Dan hasn't been able to bring home a free calendar from the bank or the gas station!  So I pulled out old ones, and am collage-ing pix together. They are messy, but they should be fun to look at when sitting.
[I keep the calendar in the bathroom, to view from the throne]
Since the back side of the pages are an even bigger mess, and not easy to see with all the other months poking out the sides.....
I decided to back them with kraft paper, from box stuffings. 
When I ran out of plain, I went with granddaughter-painted-drop-cloth paper.
Then I noticed the "months" and "weekdays" from yet another calendar, so I cut those out. Not sure if I will print out the grid, or just use a ruler and pen and do that part myself too. 
That is one calendar from 4, with pictures I like!
Another bone boo-boo. At the base-ish of the right thumb, so she has learned to use her left hand, even for ceramic activities. This is #4, Avery.

Have made more journals. Going to get brave enough to try to sell them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment