Wednesday, November 29, 2017

It's Been Found....

Sort of....
Today I contacted the Wyoming Dinosaur Center in Thermolopis, again.  Hoping they would be able to help me find more info on the Harry Potter quilt you see above. I also decided to contact the local newspaper.  
(The people at the dino center were very kind, and I really think a few of my granddaughters would love to go there!)
Bingo!!  
An email from Lara Love, from the paper, said she had contacted Sue about my quilt inquiry.  I couldn't remember Sue's last name, but Lara knew who I was referring to.
Sue emailed me less than an hour later, and yes she knew where the quilt was!!
Except...it is in a box, one of many, simply marked "quilts'. 
The Dancing Bear Folk Center had been given 3 days notice to leave the space they were...renting(??) at the time. In the ensuing chaos of moving, not all the items were paired up with their owner/makers/???  
At least it's in a box that was marked.  
I cannot imagine how it was all accomplished. 
Bravo Sue!
Two of my granddaughters will be excited to see it!
When it gets here.  That part, I am not worried about. Wasn't actually worried about it at all, just curious.


No comments:

Post a Comment