Google+ Followers

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Second First Day of School

Now that we have the girls full time, Megan got to have another first day of school! 
2nd grade, here she comes!

I had some fun with this picture.....
From left, Meg, Kacie [mom of M and L], Lily, Rhiley [Ashley's oldest] and Stephanie {my youngest}
Fiber related work.  I am trying to do bits here and there to get the basting stitches out.  
Those big stitches bug me! 
I am also remembering to stitch in different directions to get the 'hills' between the stitchings to go in different directions...but they sure don't look different in this shot.  Darn.


2 comments:

grace Forrest~Maestas said...

i thought of you SO many times when the little boy was here....

this Pathways is really FINE. need to go back more and find where i left off...
xoxo

jude said...

stitching always looks good to me.