Google+ Followers

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Squirrels 'n' Messages 'n' MoonPath's....

OH MY....
The stitching on the tree looks different in each picture, it's all in the rotation.
This has been harder than I thought it would be! I am happy to be learning though, make no mistake of that.  The black lines are the branches/trunk of the tree, the gray line is there to remind me that not all of this area will be done in line stitches.
When I stepped out the door this am, I found this....
...in case you need a close up shot....
Never hurts to let your Gup, me, know you love her! {and much better than a rat!}
MoonPath is getting worked on too....this grassy-ness is at the bottom edge.... influenced by Grace.

And a shot of the back, of course.
There is not as much stitching on this one as there is on ViewPath.

Not at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment