Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Squirrels 'n' Messages 'n' MoonPath's....

OH MY....
The stitching on the tree looks different in each picture, it's all in the rotation.
This has been harder than I thought it would be! I am happy to be learning though, make no mistake of that.  The black lines are the branches/trunk of the tree, the gray line is there to remind me that not all of this area will be done in line stitches.
When I stepped out the door this am, I found this....
...in case you need a close up shot....
Never hurts to let your Gup, me, know you love her! {and much better than a rat!}
MoonPath is getting worked on too....this grassy-ness is at the bottom edge.... influenced by Grace.

And a shot of the back, of course.
There is not as much stitching on this one as there is on ViewPath.

Not at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment