Google+ Followers

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Birthdays and Stitches

So this is Steph the day after her 21st birthday celebration.  Her sister took pix of
Steph praying to the Porcelain Goddess, but I don't have those...*smile*.
 So what we have here are the awesome cupcakes Ashley made for Steph, and Rhiley.
And below we have the rapidly growing Avery sporting the Johnson Do, as we call it. {bald babies run on my side of the family} Daddy Danny's family all have hair from conception}
 I started yet another base for FrankenStitch...
 ...for mole hill making....
 from one end to the other.

2 comments:

  1. Vicky- I haven't been here in a while so I had to catch up with all of your FrankenStitch posts! It's looking great! I really like your 'mole hills' and I like that name way better too :)
    Take care

    ReplyDelete